The Igloo experience at Tappo Restaurant is perfect for a night out with friends, celebrations, or a romantic evening. Tappo offers a variety of delicious entrees and desserts, in addition to their wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Located at 338 Ellicott Street, Buffalo NY, these igloos are only 20 minutes away from the Hilbert campus.
This unique twist on fine dining is quite extraordinary. In the comfort of an outdoor, heated, glass dome, you and up to 7 others can enjoy an abundance of food and drinks. All groups are able to choose 2 choices of wine, one warm beverage (for the party), first and second course meals, finished off with an assorted platter of desserts.
“It’s a cute little place, it’s very inexpensive. I think it’s a great place to go.” Says Nadia Loggans, who had previously dined in an igloo for a family dinner.
Things to know before placing a reservation
- 8 people is the maximum per igloo, with a 2 hour time limit (small group packages Thursday-Sunday, 1.5 hour time limit)
- Igloos must be reserved online, 48 hours in advance
- You must choose a dining package prior to arrival. Gluten free options are available.
- Tappo also has a traditional restaurant, with indoor and rooftop dining. There is often live music, and DJs on the weekend. Take-out and delivery are available.
- Tappo Restaurant and the Igloo experience are family-friendly.
Tappo is open
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm-9pm
- Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm-10pm
- Sunday: 4:30pm-9pm
Tappo’s Igloos are the place to go for a one-of-a-kind full course meal. Reasonable pricing, delicious food, and a family-friendly atmosphere makes this the #1 spot for Italian cuisine in Buffalo.
A pleased guest describes Tappo as “One of the best Italian restaurants in all of Buffalo. There are many choices for Italian Cuisine, but I always come back to Tappo!”